This community has been created for those of us who want to keep track of their eating (and life) goals but don't want to do it in their regular journal for whatever reason- takes up space, appears boring and monotonous to their friends list, etc.
If you wish to join the community, firstly you must click on the join community.
1. Once you join, please fill out the introduction below and post under an lj cut.
ALSO you must provide a link to at least 2 other places where you have promoted us!
To promote: <*lj comm="dreamstructure"*> without the *'s (astericks). I will post an image/advertisement here soon as well. Watch this space!
2. Make an initial post of your eating goals for as long as you decide. Every day, make a post that details whether you achieved these goals or not. If you change your goals, make a post and let us know your new goals. Days will be considered 'good' 'bad' or 'neutral'- put one of these as the subject of your entry.
3. For every 5 days you stick to your goals you will get a gold star against your name which will appear on the user info once the community is up and running smoothly.
4. Please remember to make all entries Friends Only.
5. Trolls and negativity towards yourself & others will not be tollerated. We are here to support each other. Comment regularly and be supportive.
6. Post regularly! You don't have to post every day if you don't have the time but at least keep everyone up-to-date with your progress. Inactive members will be removed.
Membership is currently open to anyone. This may change in the future.
CALORIE KING - Food database that tells you the content of fat, sugar, carbs and cals in any food.
BMI - Calculate your Body Mass Index on this metric BMI calculator.
BURN CALS - Calculate how many calories you are burning by entering activity and time.